Media Composer, Producer and Arranger
Date of Birth:
February, 27th, 1999
A Bit About Me
I started my music journey by learning guitar when I was 9 years old. From there, I expanded my vocabulary to piano, bass, and drums. After years of playing in bands around Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and working in studios, I'm currently dedicating myself to composing and producing.
Before Berklee, I studied Economics at a University in Brazil, until I decided to fully pursue music. I then, moved to Boston in 2018 and started my Bachelor's Degree in Contemporary Writing and Production with a Minor in Video Game Scoring.
Coming to Berklee has been the most life changing experience of my life, it has changed the way I see music and how I express my art. I had the opportunity to score numerous scores for Video Game Developers along with writing numerous cues for real-world TV libraries. I'm excited to see what's next.
May 2021 - Present
September 2021 - Present
May 2021 - Present
September 2019 - Present
July 2020 - December 2020
- Scores additional music for independent films .
- Arranges and orchestrates music for films and TV.
- Works include: “The Secret Diary of an Exchange Student” and “3 Days to Malay”
Video Game Composer
- Writes music and creates sound effects for independent games.
- Scored for a number of games developed by USC students.
- Works include: “Illum”, “Frenemy Colosseum” and “Chrono Cut”.
TV Composer - Droid Mafia, Boston, MA
- Writes and produces music for the Discovery Channel Music Source and the CBS network.
-Works include: “Chasin’ the Sun” and “Helden des Hafens”.
Technology Peer Trainer - Creative Technology Center - Berklee College Of Music, Boston, MA
-Assisted students with music production softwares and music theory inquiries.
-Taught students on the usage of music production hardware i.e. synthesizers and audio interfaces.
Assistant Engineer - Mirada Entertainment, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
-Assisted the studio engineer in daily recording sessions .
-Prepared Pro Tools sessions with the desired signal flow.
-Assembled PatchBay connections.
-Set up microphones on all necessary instruments for recording.